Sunday 26 January 2014

My resolutions

This has nothing to do with new year's. I just generally suck at being a social human being.

So I need this:

1. Smile. I tend to look like a zombie without really noticing. It's just my face.I don't put extra energy into looking friendly.

2. Don't talk about myself too much. Just listen.

3. Be more secretive. I just blabber all of my secrets to the first person that's nice to me. I'm one naive dumbass.

4.Be genuinely nice. Because it pays of in the long run.Karma is a bitch only if you're a bitch as well.
 
5. Don't try to look superior. Yes, I'm one of those jerks. I just can't help it. I have some days when I think "I'm too old for this" and look stoic and serious. I have got to stop.
 
6. Stop whining about not having friends. I'm introverted, of course. But I have a close circle of friends. The ones I can tell anything to.
 
7. Grow a spine. Be ok on my own. Be okay even when I'm the only one whose oppinion goes against the one of the crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment