Wednesday 29 January 2014

Women I Deeply Admire (part 1)

 
This is the list of women I most deeply admire:
 
MERYL STREEP
Meryl Streep. I don't think there's really a need to add anything. She's Meryl *Effin* Streep. And she can literally do anything. And make anything sound good, apparently-
 
 
EMMA STONE
I mean- she proved she's a badass in Easy-A and in The Help. And then convinced all Marvel lovers that the new Spider-Man movie might just be great awesome INVINCIBLE. Andrew Garfield also did a marvellous job but... it's EMMA STONE.  (See what I did there :D)
Here she is in Easy-A:
 
 
ALICE ENGLERT
Alice Englert was born in New Zealand, 15 August 1994. That makes her 19. She's one of the people I aspire to be. She's a very talented actress (she certanly proved that in Beautiful Creatures).
She's also, in fact, FABULOUS(like- just look at that Picture).
I love her hair.
Also, here's the trailer to Beautiful Creatures: 
 

 
 
 
PINK
Alecia Beth Moore- better known by her stage name P!nk. I admire her because she stands for what she believes in. And doesn't care about what other people think about her. It's practically what I'm trying to be. Oh, and it doesn't hurt she's one badass singer. Her songs just make you want to get up and change something. If you've been living under a rock for the last two decades, here's her song Stupid Girls:


 
 
 
EMELI SANDE
Her music picks me up after life gets me down. And basically she rules.
This is my favourite one of her songs, Where I Sleep:

That's not all, but the post is long already.xx


No comments:

Post a Comment